Our Company Values
What Makes Our Company and Products Different?
We spend hundreds of hours researching different scientific case studies from around the world to discover which ingredients provide the greatest impact to help support memory and healthy brain function. They have to be double blind, placebo-controlled clinical studies for us even to read them because these are the only methodologies accepted in the scientific community.
We only use dosages that are clinically proven to work at optimal results, use premium ingredients from trusted sources, use the top rated manufacturing facilities and use an independent testing facility to test our products to help ensure the purity and potency of our products.
Everything you do is defined by your values. Our values mean everything to us and define our company, our products, our brand, and our strategies.
Our core values are:
- 1We Give Our Best - In every situation, we try to give our best. Our best efforts, best products, best service, and our best ideas. They may not always be perfect, but you will get our 100% effort.
- 2Be Honest & In Integrity - Sometimes it seems honesty has taken a back seat to politeness and expediency. While it may not always be pleasant, we hold that honesty and integrity are key to our long term success.
- 3Everyone Has Unlimited Potential - We strongly believe that everyone has unlimited potential. Everyone from our research team, to our suppliers, customers, employees will bring to bear everything we can to help you achieve the most out of life.
- 4Make Life Easy, Lucrative, and Fun - Wish we could take credit for this one, but it originally came from Joe Polish at ILoveMarketing.com. Make business ELF. Easy, lucrative, and fun. Why else do it?
- 5Take Responsibility - We are each responsible for our own love, life, and happiness. We do not believe that other people provide that for you. It is up to each of us to define what that means and seek it out.
- 6Family First - Family means that no one gets left behind. The needs of family will always win out over the needs of the business. At the end of the road, your family might be all you have.
Meet Our Team
Our fearless leader and CEO. Julia is an author and neuroscience and brain health educator who travels the country teaching and speaking to groups on how to improve their memories, naturally. She has taught her strategies to over 345,000 people.
Without Andreas, you wouldn't be reading this. Andreas first and foremost, Julia's husband and man of the year. He is our CTO and keeps our website up and running. As a musical genius, he is the creator of our meditations using bin-aural beats.
Karlie is the affiliate relationship expert. She manages over 900 of our partners with style and finesse and always brings a smile everywhere she goes. In her spare time, she teaches Hot Yoga.
Client Experience Liason
Deb is an avid health enthusiast who has a background in education. As our Client Experience Liaison, she ensures the upmost level of care for our customers in entering our Memory Guru Program as well as managing our customer support team.
Head Certified Memory and Cognition Coach
As our Head Certified Memory and Cognition Coach, Kelsey builds and manages our 7 amazing coaches bringing individual, customized programs to our customers.
Butch helps build on our mission through building and managing our business development team. He is our ultimate coach and cheerleader.
Assistant Chief of Staff
Danielle keeps the whole team on track. As our Assistant Chief of Staff, Danielle is the fuel that keeps us all going and on track to make our mission.
Bailey is a crucial member of our team, driving our mission forward through her expertise in marketing strategy and execution. As our marketing manager, Bailey leads our marketing efforts.